Christmas Trees are the main attraction in the Christmas season. But today, we will make a modern Christmas tree, and this Christmas tree will be unique from the traditional Christmas tree, and it will also be the eye-catcher in this Christmas season. So, in the following article, we will teach you to make a modern Christmas tree.
In this section, let us have a look at the resources that are required to make a modern Christmas tree. They are as follows:
- Wooden Plank
- Green Paint
- Paint Brush
- Drilling Machine
Steps To Make DIY Modern Christmas Tree
Step 2: The second step is to paint the wooden plank with green color and let it dry.
Painting the Wooden Plank
Step 3: In the third step, take a marker and mark the following design layout on the board.
Drawing the Outline
Step 4: In the fourth step, start inserting the nails with the help of a hammer on the traced outline.
Inserting the Nails
Step 5: In the fifth step, make a hole at the top.
Drilling the Hole
Step 6: In the last step, start wrapping the lights and turning them on.
Lighting the Christmas Tree
- You can use your favorite color light and decorate the Christmas tree.
- Add multiple decorative items to decorate the Christmas tree.
Things To Remember
- While painting, make sure you paint the edges too.
- Make sure you choose a good quality of paint.
- Be careful when you hammer the nails.
- Make sure you wrap the lights appropriately.
- Before switching on, make sure all the connections are appropriate.
Saquib Siddiqui is a Mechanical Engineer with expertise in science projects and experiments. Saquib’s work focuses on integrating scientific concepts with practical applications, making complex ideas accessible and exciting for learners of all ages. In addition to his practical work, Saquib has authored several articles, research papers, and educational materials.