Christmas Trees are the main attraction in the Christmas season. But today, we will make a modern Christmas tree, and this Christmas tree will be unique from the traditional Christmas tree, and it will also be the eye-catcher in this Christmas season. So, in the following article, we will teach you to make a modern Christmas tree.
In this section, let us have a look at the resources that are required to make a modern Christmas tree. They are as follows:
- Wooden Plank
- Green Paint
- Paint Brush
- Drilling Machine
Steps To Make DIY Modern Christmas Tree
Step 2: The second step is to paint the wooden plank with green color and let it dry.
Painting the Wooden Plank
Step 3: In the third step, take a marker and mark the following design layout on the board.
Drawing the Outline
Step 4: In the fourth step, start inserting the nails with the help of a hammer on the traced outline.
Inserting the Nails
Step 5: In the fifth step, make a hole at the top.
Drilling the Hole
Step 6: In the last step, start wrapping the lights and turning them on.
Lighting the Christmas Tree
- You can use your favorite color light and decorate the Christmas tree.
- Add multiple decorative items to decorate the Christmas tree.
Things To Remember
- While painting, make sure you paint the edges too.
- Make sure you choose a good quality of paint.
- Be careful when you hammer the nails.
- Make sure you wrap the lights appropriately.
- Before switching on, make sure all the connections are appropriate.
Saquib Siddiqui is a Mechanical Engineer and a content creator. He has special interest in science experiments and teaches the same to school and college students. He is also a technical lead at RUDE LABS PVT. LTD.