We always search for Beauty Boxes online, but we always find them expensive. So, today we will learn about how to make a DIY beauty box. We will make this beauty box with our regular items, which you will find easily at your home. Don’t worry, and this customized beauty box will be cost-effective. So, start collecting all your beauty products and put them inside your own hand-made beauty box. Now, let us start to make it.
After discussing Beauty Box, now let us look at the materials and the tools that are essential. They are as follows:
- Cardboard Box
- White Paper
- Gift Paper
Steps To Make DIY Beauty Box
Step 1: The first step is to take an empty box and wrap it with gift paper.
Wrapping the Box Externally
Step 2: The second step is to stick the white paper completely inside the box.
Covering with White Paper
Step 3: The third step is to take some cardboard pieces and cover them with white paper. Start placing the cardboard pieces inside the box to make multiple sections.
Step 4: The fourth step is to cover the box with the ribbon.
Step 5: The last step is to keep all the makeup items.
- You can use multiple color papers to decorate the beauty box internally and externally.
- You can also use decorative items such as tiny mirrors to decorate the box.
- We also recommend you to use the used boxes as it will recycle them.
- You can use colorful ribbons to tie the box and decorate it.
Things To Remember
- Make sure to use a strong box to make the frame of your beauty box.
Saquib Siddiqui is a Mechanical Engineer and a content creator. He has special interest in science experiments and teaches the same to school and college students. He is also a technical lead at RUDE LABS PVT. LTD.