Have you ever thought about converting your favourite Lego character into a superman who can fly? Today, we will teach you how to make a duct tape Lego cape. You can make this cape and fix it on your favourite Lego character.
Now, take a pen and paper and note down the supplies list required to make duct tape Lego Cape. They are as follows:
- Duct Tape
- Pencil or Pen
- Lego Person or Lego Character
Steps To Make A Duct Tape LEGO Cape
Step 1: The first step is to gather and place all the required supplies on a table or a flat surface.
Gathering the Requirements
Step 2: The second step is to take the duct tape and cut it into a rectangular shape. Once you cut the duct tape, gently fold it until its other end and then stick it.
Cutting the Duct Tape
Step 3: In the next step, you must cut the tape into a square shape till the shoulder length and then overhead it.
Measuring the Cape
Step 4: In the next step, cut the tape a little from the middle and then make two holes at its side.
Making the Holes
Step 5: Now, your cape is ready, and the last step is to fix the cape on the back of your favourite Lego character.
Duct Tape Lego Cape
- If you don’t have colourful duct tape, we recommend you take a regular white coloured duct tape and colour it.
Things To Remember
- Firstly, you should make sure that the size of the duct tape should be double that of your Lego character.
- Secondly, you should remember that the duct tape is appropriately attached.
- Also, you should make sure that the duct tape should be rectangular and it should be tall.
Saquib Siddiqui is a Mechanical Engineer and a content creator. He has special interest in science experiments and teaches the same to school and college students. He is also a technical lead at RUDE LABS PVT. LTD.