Have you ever thought about converting your favourite Lego character into a superman who can fly? Today, we will teach you how to make a duct tape Lego cape. You can make this cape and fix it on your favourite Lego character.
Now, take a pen and paper and note down the supplies list required to make duct tape Lego Cape. They are as follows:
- Duct Tape
- Pencil or Pen
- Lego Person or Lego Character
Steps To Make A Duct Tape LEGO Cape
Step 1: The first step is to gather and place all the required supplies on a table or a flat surface.
Gathering the Requirements
Step 2: The second step is to take the duct tape and cut it into a rectangular shape. Once you cut the duct tape, gently fold it until its other end and then stick it.
Cutting the Duct Tape
Step 3: In the next step, you must cut the tape into a square shape till the shoulder length and then overhead it.
Measuring the Cape
Step 4: In the next step, cut the tape a little from the middle and then make two holes at its side.
Making the Holes
Step 5: Now, your cape is ready, and the last step is to fix the cape on the back of your favourite Lego character.
Duct Tape Lego Cape
- If you don’t have colourful duct tape, we recommend you take a regular white coloured duct tape and colour it.
Things To Remember
- Firstly, you should make sure that the size of the duct tape should be double that of your Lego character.
- Secondly, you should remember that the duct tape is appropriately attached.
- Also, you should make sure that the duct tape should be rectangular and it should be tall.
An Indian nuclear physicist, founding director, and professor of physics at the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research.