Mosaic letters are always helpful to decorate the entrance of the door and house. But have you wondered if you could make a Lego Mosaic Letter? So, in today’s article, we will teach you how to make a Lego Mosaic Letter. Let us begin.
In this section of the article, let us watch the supplies list required to make a Lego Mosaic Letter. They are as follows:
- Hot Glue Gun
- Gun Sticks
- Plate or Flat Surface
- Paint Brush
- Lego Bricks
- Acrylic Paint
- A wooden letter
Steps To Make A LEGO Mosaic Letter
Step 1: The first step is to place the painting requirements on a plate or a flat surface.
Placing the Requirements
Step 2: The second step is to gently paint all the sides of the wooden letter.
Painting the Wooden letter
Step 3: In the third step, you have to first choose your favourite colour scheme and then lay out the plan to arrange the bricks. Then slowly, start placing the Lego pieces on the wooden alphabet.
Fixing the Lego Blocks
Step 4: Start sticking the Lego board pieces on the wooden alphabet once you arrange it slowly.
Sticking the Lego Blocks
Step 5: Continue the sticking process till the entire wooden block is complete gets covered.
Lego Mosaic Letter
- If you don’t have acrylic paints with you, you can use spray paint.
- We recommend you use multiple colourful Lego blocks
- If you want, you can decorate it with your favourite Lego characters
Things To Remember
- You should remember that the Lego bricks that you will stick on the wooden alphabetical board cannot be used for your future projects.
- Make sure you paint all the sides of the wooden alphabet.
Saquib Siddiqui is a Mechanical Engineer and a content creator. He has special interest in science experiments and teaches the same to school and college students. He is also a technical lead at RUDE LABS PVT. LTD.