We have already made a Lego Car, but have you ever wondered about a rocket-powered Lego car? Today, we will help you to make a rocket-powered Lego Car. You can make this car with the help of a balloon or by using an empty glue bottle. Let us begin.
After looking at our main agenda, let us look at the list of supplies that are essential to making a rocket-powered Lego Car. They are as follows:
- Lego Pieces
- Balloon or Empty Glue Bottle
Steps To Make A Rocket-Powered LEGO Car
Step 1: First, build a Lego car that is inspired by a formula racing car.
Building a Race Lego Car
Step 2: The second step is to take a small Lego piece and fix the balloon inside it.
Attaching the Balloon with a Lego Piece
Step 3: In the third step, you have to fix this new piece with the last piece of the racing car.
Fixing the Balloon with the Edge Piece of the Car
Step 4: Now, you have to fix the ending piece on the racing car in the following step.
Fixing the Edge Piece into the Racing Car
Step 5: The last step is to blow up the balloon, tie attached to the car, and enjoy the rocket-shaped car.
Rocket-Powered Lego Car
- You can also use an empty pointed shape glue bottle or similar bottle instead of a balloon.
- You can also make the car wheels with Lego pieces.
- If you are using more power, we recommend you use bigger wheels.
- If you cannot fix the balloon with a Lego piece, you can fix it with a rubber band.
Things To Remember
- Make sure you appropriately blow the balloon.
- Make sure you strongly fix all the Lego pieces.
An Indian nuclear physicist, founding director, and professor of physics at the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research.