We have already made a Lego Car, but have you ever wondered about a rocket-powered Lego car? Today, we will help you to make a rocket-powered Lego Car. You can make this car with the help of a balloon or by using an empty glue bottle. Let us begin.
After looking at our main agenda, let us look at the list of supplies that are essential to making a rocket-powered Lego Car. They are as follows:
- Lego Pieces
- Balloon or Empty Glue Bottle
Steps To Make A Rocket-Powered LEGO Car
Step 1: First, build a Lego car that is inspired by a formula racing car.
Building a Race Lego Car
Step 2: The second step is to take a small Lego piece and fix the balloon inside it.
Attaching the Balloon with a Lego Piece
Step 3: In the third step, you have to fix this new piece with the last piece of the racing car.
Fixing the Balloon with the Edge Piece of the Car
Step 4: Now, you have to fix the ending piece on the racing car in the following step.
Fixing the Edge Piece into the Racing Car
Step 5: The last step is to blow up the balloon, tie attached to the car, and enjoy the rocket-shaped car.
Rocket-Powered Lego Car
- You can also use an empty pointed shape glue bottle or similar bottle instead of a balloon.
- You can also make the car wheels with Lego pieces.
- If you are using more power, we recommend you use bigger wheels.
- If you cannot fix the balloon with a Lego piece, you can fix it with a rubber band.
Things To Remember
- Make sure you appropriately blow the balloon.
- Make sure you strongly fix all the Lego pieces.
Saquib Siddiqui is a Mechanical Engineer with expertise in science projects and experiments. Saquib’s work focuses on integrating scientific concepts with practical applications, making complex ideas accessible and exciting for learners of all ages. In addition to his practical work, Saquib has authored several articles, research papers, and educational materials.