Many people love to play golf and in this and they always wish or love to keep some memories from it. So, in this vacation season, we will learn about how to make a golf course diorama.
In the following section of the article, let us go through the list of supplies that are essential for making a golf course miniature.
- Thermocol Balls
- Small Wood piece
- Sand Paper
- Artificial Tree and grass
- Glass Pyramid
Steps To Make Golf Course Diorama
Step 1: Firstly, collect Thermocol in a container as they will be used as balls in the golf set.
Placing Thermocol Balls
Step 2: The next step is to use the pin and perform markings on the balls.
Markings on Ball
Step 3: For this step, you should take a small piece of wood and rub it on sandpaper.
Rubbing Wood on SandPaper
Step 4: Now, take a wooden piece or toothpick and stick the shaped wood on it.
Attaching a Toothpick
Step 5: Apply paint over it to give a natural golf stick look.
Step 6: In the following step, you should place the artificial grass, tree as the bottom and stick the trees, a golf stick, ball, and then lastly cover it with a glass pyramid.
Placing Decorative Items
Golf Course Diorama
- We recommend you make a golf course diorama on a table.
- You can paint the golf stick with your favorite color.
- You can keep any theme for your golf course diorama.
Things To Remember
- Make sure you place all the things appropriately inside the glass pyramid.
- The glass pyramid must be handled with care.
- Make sure you deep clean the glasses of the glass pyramid.
Saquib Siddiqui is a Mechanical Engineer and a content creator. He has special interest in science experiments and teaches the same to school and college students. He is also a technical lead at RUDE LABS PVT. LTD.