Mini Theatre is considered as one of the best things to attract kids. So, today we will learn about how to make a mini theatre interactive model. This theatre model will be creative and interactive, which will always attract kids. So, let us begin.
Now, we shall take a notepad and start listing down the requirements list that is required to make a Mini Theatre Interactive Model. They are as follows:
- Sliding Base
- Front Piece and Background Piece
Steps To Make Mini Theatre Interactive Model
Step 1: The first step is to place the base on a flat surface.
Keeping the Base on a Flat Surface
Step 2: The second step is to slide the back piece into the base.
Sliding the Background Pieces
Step 3: The third step is to slide the front piece into the base.
Sliding the Front Pieces
Step 4: The fourth step is to attach the sides to the base as it will make our mini theatre secure.
Attaching the Sides to the theatre
Step 5: Now, slide the backdrop in the backside of the base and then slide all the characters in the middle slots.
Sliding the Backdrop and Characters
Step 6: The last step is to slide the curtains into the first side of the base, and your mini theatre is ready. Now you are ready to begin your show.
- You can make multiple backgrounds, back pieces, front pieces, and characters according to the requirements of the story.
- We recommend you keep the mini theatre on a table.
- While presenting the show, we recommend you dim the lights.
Things To Remember
- You should make sure that all the pieces appropriately slide.
- Also, make sure that your mini theatre is properly secured.
Saquib Siddiqui is a Mechanical Engineer and a content creator. He has special interest in science experiments and teaches the same to school and college students. He is also a technical lead at RUDE LABS PVT. LTD.